By supporting our FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ series, you are supporting small + local + proud (but hurting) businesses. Let's take a 'BITE' out of COVID-19 together.
As you know, we run food tours in Ottawa, Winnipeg and Toronto. So, our Ottawa Food Tour in a Box™ is super fun opportunity to pack a box filled with our favourite Ottawa + Eastern Ontario bites, producers and partners to share with you - our friends, followers and guests here in the GTA.
We've travel to Ottawa to source, pick-up and select these treats for you! Now it's your time to treat yourself to the tastes and flavours of the Ottawa region.
Our Ottawa Food Tour in a Box™ is filled with:
- Top Shelf Preserves Pickled Beets (500mL) are bold, sweet, and tangy! Enjoy their traditional, subtly spiced pickled beets – adored by customers and their #1 bestseller.
- Top Shelf Preserves bestselling Blueberry Gin Jam (190mL) is made with Canadian wild blueberries, brighten up with lime juice + zest and accent it with imported gin.
- Known as liquid sunshine, Split Tree Cocktail Co.'s Grapefruit Cordial (250 mL) is a taste of summer in every glass. Let this juicy yet crisp cordial transport you to a sunny beach and awaken the wanderlust inside you.
- Hand-crafted with love in Ottawa using the finest ingredients The Ketchup Project's Classic Ketchup (250mL) will be your new favourite.
- All bubbles, no troubles Dominion City Brewing Co.'s line are of City Seltzers are just the tonic you for the soul. We're treating to their full selection Orange Cream (355mL), Berry Whip (355mL), City Citrus (355mL) and Cool Melon (355mL).
- We stopped by Ottawa's creative charcuterie and sandwich shop Meat Press to get you their infamous Montreal-style Smoked Meat (150g) and Smoked Brisket (150g)
- Lana Arsenault opened her beloved Oh My Cheesecakes in 2018, and you're in luck because we've tucked two of our her (and ours) favourite minis. Caramel Apple Crisp and Raspberry Oatmeal Cheesecakes (minis).
- And because it's 'election season' south of the border, we wanted to sweeten the deal with an 'Obama Cookie' (1) - from Moulin de Provence bakery in Ottawa's ByWard Market.
DELIVERY: Deliveries are typically mid-day to mid-evening, after we pick up fresh supplies. Deliveries are done by Culinary Adventure Co. personally, so be patient. Thanks.
WE OFFER DELIVER TO THESE CITIES:
Toronto | GTA Central
Mississauga | Oakville | Brampton
Vaughan | Markham | Richmond Hill
Newmarket | Aurora
Pickering | Ajax | Whitby
If you don’t see your specific city, please contact us directly to arrange delivery, as additional fees or delivery routing is required.
Regions like Oshawa, Uxbridge, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Guelph, Schomberg, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge among other cities will require additional delivery fees, and will be scheduled at Culinary Adventure Co.'s discretion - based on delivery days and available routes. Please contact us to arrange separately at email@example.com
TERMS + CONDITIONS: Please see our FAQs for full details, on our FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ series and offers.