By supporting our FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ series, you are supporting small + local + proud (but hurting) businesses. Let's take a 'BITE' out of COVID-19 together.
In 2012, National Geographic named our beloved St. Lawrence Market, as the “Best Food Market in the World.” We can’t wait to show you why.
This sprawling covered market with a 200+ year history is the Toronto's unofficial food capital and a must-visit for anyone looking to taste local. Spectacular butchers, dynamic fishmongers and a collection of unbelievable bakeries make visiting a feast for all five senses.
This is your chance to have the Market delivered to you.
Our curated ST. LAWRENCE MARKET FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ is the perfect way to taste Toronto's history and support the Market's local vendors.
Our curated selection of the best + fav bites include:
- Ocean-wise Spicy Fish Burger Sliders from Mike’s Fish Market
- Handcrafted Ontario * Cranberry Artisan Stickini (Dried Sausages) from Salumeria Il Tagliere
- Gunn's Hill Artisan Cheese '5 Brothers' from Scheffler’s Delicatessen
- Fresh from the field Butternut Squash from Ponesse Foods
- Herbed Rosemary Mustard from Kozlik’s Mustard
- The Market's iconic Peameal Bacon from Brown’s Brothers
- Canadian Heritage Grains Prince Edward County Rye from Stonemill Bakehouse
- Delicious and unique Sour Cherry Pierogi from European Delight
- Serves 2-4 people
- A perfect gift who's craving a little culinary sunshine
- Send to family, friends, colleague or anyone in need
- Great way to to engage clients, office teams and colleagues working remotely
Hospitality and tourism industries can't "work from home". Help us, help our small business partners.
DELIVERY: Deliveries are typically mid-day to mid-evening, after we pick up fresh supplies. Deliveries are done by Culinary Adventure Co. personally, so be patient. Thanks.
WE OFFER DELIVER TO THESE CITIES:
Toronto | GTA Central
Mississauga | Oakville | Brampton
Vaughan | Markham | Richmond Hill
Newmarket | Aurora
Pickering | Ajax | Whitby
If you don’t see your specific city, please contact us directly to arrange delivery, as additional fees or delivery routing is required.
Regions like Oshawa, Uxbridge, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Guelph, Schomberg, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge among other cities will require additional delivery fees, and will be scheduled at Culinary Adventure Co.'s discretion - based on delivery days and available routes. Please contact us to arrange separately at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS + CONDITIONS: Please see our FAQs for full details, on our FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ series and offers.