By supporting our FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ series, you are supporting small + local + proud (but hurting) businesses. Let's take a 'BITE' out of COVID-19 together.
>> OFFERING THIS SPECIAL BOX FOR 2-WEEKS! GREAT FOR FRIENDS!
Winter has always enjoyed a delicious, warm and social start with the European charm and cobblestones from the city's beloved Toronto Christmas Market. If you're like us ... you'll REALLY miss the Market this year. The annual Distillery District fun gives Toronto the chance to be cozy, caroling and go all-out with decadent treats and holiday traditions.
While the Christmas Market won't operate this season, our cravings for European holiday tastes + traditions are still here!
Our curated Christmas Market FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ gives you a chance to start your winter tucked into a hearty collection of European treats inspired by the Holiday Markets we love so much.
This delicious celebration to kick-off the “Holiday Season” includes:
- Delicious Weisswurst Sausages (8), the traditional Bavarian sausage crafted by Brandt Meats
- Soft, salty and chewy German Pretzels (2) hand-made from That Pretzel Dough
- Spicy and sharp German Mustard (250mL) to dip those fresh baked Pretzels from Kozlik's Mustard
- Rich and melty Raclette Cheese (200g) from Fromagerie Fritz Kaiser to drizzle across roasted Yellow Fingerling Potatoes (680g)
- Those potatoes decadently roasted in Ontario Duck Fat (300g) from our friends at King Cole Ducks
- Dip extra potatoes in the Berlin Christmas classic Curry Ketchup (500mL) made with care by The Ketchup Project
- Punchy and crisp Amsterdam Pickled Gherkins or Onions (340g) imported from Kuhne
- Sip spicy and luscious 5 Chili Bomba Drinking Chocolate (135g) crafted by ChocoSol Traders
- Scoop up squishy small-batch Handmade Marshmallows from The Sweet Retreat (2x Buttered Rum, 2x Egg Nog, 2x Gingerbread, 2x Chocolate Chip Mint)
- Dunk chunks of De Molen's Banket Speculaas Brokken (Holiday Spiced Crunchy Cookies) 270g imported from the Netherlands
- Pop pepperminty bites of buttery and crisp Candy Cane Shortbread (190g) the seasonal star from The Shortbread Company
- Serves 2-4 people
- A perfect box to enjoy while you up the tree, lights and decor
- Send to family, friends, colleague to say thanks / thinking of you
- Great way to to engage clients, office teams and colleagues working remotely
Hospitality and tourism industries can't "work from home". Help us, help our small business partners.
NOTE: While our FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ series are not designed as a "meal kit" or a "meal delivery service" - they are a delicious collection of yummy things we want to share and introduce to you. In addition, our local small business partners are under tremendous pressure and may need to substitute a product or item without notice. Culinary Adventure Co. guarantees that if there is a little tweak, the value and deliciousness will not be compromised in your box!
NEW DELIVERY DATES AVAILABLE NOW
DELIVERY: By over-whelming demand for our FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ series, we've introduced more delivery dates that helps us rotate through our delicious boxes - and support our small businesses neighbourhood by neighbourhood.
You can now select a few different delivery weeks you'd like your Food Tour in a Box™ delivered - but remember deliveries are typically mid-day to mid-evening, after we pick up fresh supplies. Deliveries are done by Culinary Adventure Co. personally, so be patient. Thanks.
WE OFFER DELIVER TO THESE CITIES:
Toronto | GTA Central
Mississauga | Oakville | Brampton
Vaughan | Markham | Richmond Hill
Newmarket | Aurora
Pickering | Ajax | Whitby
If you don’t see your specific city, please contact us directly to arrange delivery, as additional fees or delivery routing is required.
Regions like Oshawa, Uxbridge, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Guelph, Schomberg, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge among other cities will require additional delivery fees, and will be scheduled at Culinary Adventure Co.'s discretion - based on delivery days and available routes. Please contact us to arrange separately at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS + CONDITIONS: Please see our FAQs for full details, on our FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ series and offers.