By supporting our FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ series, you are supporting small + local + proud (but hurting) businesses. Let's take a 'BITE' out of COVID-19 together.
As a proud owned + operated LGBTQ business, we invite you to celebrate PRIDE MONTH with us and enjoy a fun, cheeky and delicious SPECIAL EDITION: FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ filled with 'rainbow' treats and culinary adventures from LGBTQ + Ally businesses!
Enjoy some of our favourite colourful bites and products from our culinary and food artisan partners - including ingredients to cook with for a unique summer salad:
- Certified Organic, GMO Free and Ontario Grown Uncle Bob's Rainbow Popcorn, five flavours including Strawberry Red, Shamu Blue, Purple Passion, Mellow Yellow and White hull-less Kernels.
- Muskoka Brewery Born This Way IPA (2), with proceeds from each can donated to support Get REAL's programs that combat LGBTQ2S+ discrimination
- Fresh Japanese Eggplants for a stunning Warm Eggplant Salad w/ Walnuts from Ponesse Foods
- Locally grown Maple Spicy Caesar Walnuts from Jewels Under The Kilt, Ontario's #1 Nut Grower - Artisan Nut Producer.
- A new kinda of 'date night' with a sensual bottle of Premium Date Syrup sourced from Dubai from Let's Feed Fine Foods.
- A sweet and spicy hot sauce made with fresh pineapples and scotch bonnet peppers, 1 Spicy Mama's Pineapple Hot Sauce is perfect to turn up the heat this summer.
- A rich, creamy, sweet thick slice of the iconic Rainbow Cake from Wanda's Pie in the Sky
- Exclusive handmade Culinary Adventure Co. Rainbow Salt, a special blend of Canadian Sea Salt w/ Red Chili Flakes, Orange Peel, Lemon Zest, Green Peppercorns and Blue Culinary Lavender. Perfect to sprinkle on your hot buttered popcorn, veggies, roast meats or rim a cocktail glass.
Plus, tucked inside is a $25 Culinary Adventure Co. Gift Voucher to enjoy towards our Food Tours + Culinary Adventures this summer or beyond.
- Serves 2-3 people
- A perfect gift for anyone craving a little culinary sunshine
- Send to family, friends, colleague or clients
Hospitality and tourism industries can't "work from home". Help us, help our small business partners.
NOTE: While our FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ series are not designed as a "meal kit" or a "meal delivery service" - they are a delicious collection of yummy things we want to share and introduce to you. In addition, our local small business partners are under tremendous pressure and may need to substitute a product or item without notice. Culinary Adventure Co. guarantees that if there is a little tweak, the value and deliciousness will not be compromised in your box!
NEW SUMMER DELIVERY DATES AVAILABLE NOW
DELIVERY: This SPECIAL EDITION: FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ is only available for 3-days! Don't miss your chance to celebrate and enjoy these Pride treats. Food Tours in a Box™ are delivered typically late afternoon to mid-evening, after we pick up fresh supplies.
Deliveries are done by Culinary Adventure Co. personally, so be patient. Thanks.
WE OFFER DELIVER TO THESE CITIES:
Toronto | GTA Central
Mississauga | Oakville | Brampton
Vaughan | Markham | Richmond Hill
Newmarket | Aurora
Pickering | Ajax | Whitby
If you do not see your specific city, please contact us directly to arrange delivery, as additional fees or delivery routing maybe required.
Regions like Oshawa, Uxbridge, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Guelph, Schomberg, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge among other cities will require additional delivery fees, and will be scheduled at Culinary Adventure Co.'s discretion - based on delivery days and available routes. Please contact us to arrange separately at email@example.com
TERMS + CONDITIONS: Please see our FAQs for full details, on our FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ series and offers.