Our MADE IN CANADA FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ is NOW available to ship coast-to-coast across Canada.
In 2017, to celebrate Canada’s bicentennial we created a series of Made in Canada food tours across the country. Each tour celebrating local food and culinary stories from Winnipeg to Toronto to Ottawa.
While we couldn’t squeeze every delicious bite into our boxed adventure, we felt it was our patriotic duty to offer a signature selection of them in our MADE IN CANADA FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™.
So, whether you’re an expert of local food and drink yourself, or desperate to travel our beautiful land again – this FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ is for anyone who is hungry to taste more Canada!
Discover iconic Canadian flavours of Maple, Blueberries, Mustard, our beloved Caesar, home-grown salty classics and surprising (yet addicting) new flavours.
So, in this time of need, it's your turn to put on your plaid, practice saying “Sorry” and enjoy (or gift) our jam-packed box with the culinary finds we know you’ll love.
Sounds like a delicious idea, eh?
Your MADE IN CANAD FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ contains:
- Refreshing handmade Sodas (Raspberry + Lime, Rhubarb + Citrus Peel) using the bounty of Canadian fruit from The County Bounty Artisan Soda Co. in Prince Edward County, ON
- Classic Canadian chip flavours of Ketchup and Salt + Vinegar Potato Chips from Tomahawk Chips a 100% Aboriginal owned and operated snack company in Manitoba
- Nova Scotia Blueberries and Canadian Gin melded together in the remarkable Blueberry Gin Jam from Top Shelf Preserves in Ottawa, ON
- The world-renowned Triple Crunch Mustard from Kozlik’s Mustard, who crafts the perfect blend of crisp mustard seeds and Canadian Whiskey in Toronto, ON
- Maple infused with a kick of spice, Maple Mojito Jalapeño Pecans locally grown by Jewels Under the Kilt Artisan Nut Company in Fergus, ON
- Umami-rich and ridiculously addictive Okazu Chili Miso Sesame Oil Condiment, handcrafted by Abokichi in Mississauga, ON
- Kick up your cocktail up a notch with Walter Craft Caesar Rim, the delicious blend of flake salt, organic cane sugar, smoked paprika and other spices from WALTER Craft Caesar out of British Columbia.
- Slip into heaven with one crisp bite of the “Best Toffee in Canada” Utoffeea, an insanely good rich buttery toffee and cashew combo topped with white chocolate swirl handcrafted in Winnipeg, MB by Now That’s Fresh Inc.
- $20 Culinary Adventure Co. Gift Voucher to enjoy (or gift to someone else) towards our live tours and culinary adventures this summer or beyond
Plus, this FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ is NOW available to ship coast-to-coast across Canada.
NOTE: Our MADE IN CANADA FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ is a curated box of treats, snacks, pantry items and sweets. It's not a meal kit or meal delivery service. In addition, our local small business partners are under tremendous pressure and may need to substitute a product or item without notice. Culinary Adventure Co. guarantees that if there is a little tweak, the value and deliciousness will not be compromised in the box!
DELIVERY: The MADE IN CANADA FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ (only) is NOW available for delivery coast-to-coast in Canada, and is delivered by our partner Swiftpost, a proud Canadian shipping + logistics company.
Please select the delivery region in the check-out to determine your shipping costs. If you are looking to ship to J, P, X or Y postal codes, please contact us directly for delivery rates + logistics at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS + CONDITIONS: Please see our FAQs for full details, on our FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ series and offers.