By supporting our FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ series, you are supporting small + local + proud (but hurting) businesses. Let's take a 'BITE' out of COVID-19 together.
Experience the rebirth of a small community, as it becomes Toronto’s hippest new neighbourhood (thanks, Broadview Hotel) and the headquarters of the city's film industry. Old meets new on this charming culinary adventure through Riverside + Leslieville, where former industrial buildings get a new life as trendy eateries.
As on of the original food tours we offered almost a decade ago, our Riverside + Leslieville Food Tour remains a guest favourite and is "jammed" packed with delicious food and artisan stories. Now it's your chance to taste "Queen St. East".
Enjoy a curated selection of the best bites from our delicious food tour - including,
- Trio of Middle Eastern Dips (Labni, Beet Mutable, Babaganouj) w/ Handmade Saj Pita from Tabule Middle Eastern Cuisine
- Small batch slow fermented, Local Ontario Cider (Queen 501 Semi Dry + Lemonade Radler Cider) from Brickworks Ciderhouse
- Freshly baked Sourdough from Blackbird Baking Co.
- Simply the Best Apple Fritters in Toronto from Purple Penguin Cafe
- Sustainable Green Coffee Beans from Merchants of Green Coffee
- Hearty and ready to prepare Curry Lentil Coconut Soup from Simple Pantry
- Blackberry Vanilla Jam from Fat Fisherman
Plus, tucked inside is a $25 Culinary Adventure Co. Gift Voucher to enjoy (or gift to someone) towards our Riverside + Leslieville Food Tour this summer or beyond.
- Serves 2-4 people
- A perfect gift who's craving a little culinary sunshine
- Send to family, friends, colleague or anyone in need
- Hospitality and tourism industries can't "work from home"
- Help us, help our small business partners
NOTE: While our FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ series are not designed as a "dinner meal kit" or a "meal delivery service" - they are a delicious collection of yummy things we want to share and introduce to you. In addition, our local small business partners are under tremendous pressure and may need to substitute a product or item without notice. Culinary Adventure Co. guarantees that if there is a little tweak, the value and deliciousness will not be compromised in your box!
NEW SUMMER DELIVERY DATES AVAILABLE NOW
DELIVERY: By over-whelming demand for our FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ series, we need to manage daily order quantities + delivery dates.
You can now select the date you'd like your Food Tour in a Box™ delivered - but remember deliveries are typically late afternoon to mid-evening, after we pick up fresh supplies. Deliveries are done by Culinary Adventure Co. personally, so be patient. Thanks.
- WE DELIVER TO THESE CITIES -
Toronto | Central
Mississauga | Oakville | Brampton
Vaughan | Markham | Richmond HIll
Newmarket | Aurora
Pickering | Ajax | Whitby
If you don’t see your specific city, please contact us directly to arrange delivery, as additional fees or delivery routing is required.
Regions like Oshawa, Uxbridge, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Guelph, Schomberg, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge among other cities will require additional delivery fees, and will be scheduled at Culinary Adventure Co.'s discretion - based on delivery days and available routes. Please contact us to arrange separately at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS + CONDITIONS: Please see our FAQs for full details, on our FOOD TOUR IN A BOX™ series and offers.